PlayVR for users
Definition of terms
- Virtual reality is a world created by technical means and broadcasted to people through their feelings: sight, hearing, touch and others.
- Ticket "Sudden" is a ticket that allows you to play VR-games anyday in any convenient location. When you buy this ticket, it is necessary to mark the number of players and the duration of the game session.
- Ticket "Punctual" is a ticket that allows you to play VR games any time at the selected location, on the selected day. When you buy this ticket, it is necessary to mark the number of players, the duration of the game session, the address of the PlayVR location and the date.
- Ticket "Predictable” is a ticket that allows you to play VR games any day and time at the selected location. When you buy this ticket, it is necessary to mark the number of players, the duration of the game session and the address of the PlayVR location.
- If you buy a ticket for friend, you can buy e-ticket for the game to any convenient location, without noting the date and address. After purchase, the ticket will be sent to the friend's e-mail that you have marked in the appropriate field of the order.
- Arcade is a genre of VR-games, which is characterized by a short gaming time with intense and purposely primitive play process.
- Shooter is a genre of VR-games, where the player destroys enemies with small arms and melee weapons to achieve certain goals on the given level.
- Quest is a genre of VR-games, which is representing an interactive story with the player's hero.
- Action is a genre of VR-games, where the player's success heavily depends on his speed reaction and ability to make tactical decisions quickly.
- Strategy is a genre of VR games, in which the key to player's victory is planning and strategic thinking. The player controls not just one character, but the whole unit, enterprise or even the entire Universe.
- Horror is a genre of VR-games, which is characterized by the importance of survival of the game character and the injection of the atmosphere of fear and anxiety, as horror movies and literature.
- Simulator is a genre of VR-games in which the player has the ability to simulate and control a particular process of real life.
- Fighting is a genre of VR games that simulates hand-to-hand combat between a small number of characters within a limited space called an arena.
- PlayVR is a network of virtual reality halls that broadcasts game content of its own design. Play VR is a subsidiary company of Neurogaming.
- VR tournament is a game modeled on the real tournament scheme: four players fight each other. The winners move into the next round. Fighting continues until there are only two players left. The main prize is played between two of them.
- VR-location is a territory where the PlayVR game cube is located.
- The game cube is a metal construction which is equipped with a powerful computer and VR-equipment for broadcasting VR-games.
- VRParkCITI is the largest VR-amusement park in Russia.
- Subscription to the PlayVR news is a consent to receive the latest PlayVR news by e-mail, in which you can learn about new game locations and related projects of Neurogaming holding.
- Accreditation for events for the press and bloggers is an opportunity for free access to any public event in PlayVR with the obligation to post information about the event on their own resources.
- Promotional materials for press and bloggers are booklets, newsletters, presentations and other printed/video/photo materials, telling about PlayVR.
- Free trial for the press and bloggers is an opportunity to play VR-games for free on a pre-agreed location PlayVR with the obligation to post information about the event on their own resources.
Subject-matter of the agreement
The site supplies the User with the following services:
- The ability to purchase a ticket: for yourself or for a friend;
- Access to the list of PlayVR games;
- Possibility to book PlayVR hall for events;
- The ability to book VRParkCITY hall for events;
- Access to the list of PlayVR-locations: map, addresses, working hours;
- Ability to subscribe to PlayVR news;
- Possibility to send a request for accreditation to the press or bloggers;
- Ability to send a request for free trial games to the press or bloggers.